Monday, January 31, 2011

The Loulou Diet

I have often been told that I need to write a diet book, because I eat whatever I want and I never gain an ounce. But I've never dieted a day in my life! According to my diet guru, Chaka Khan (or Chakra Vhan or something - can never remember her name), I eat intuitively well, which means that staying skinny just comes naturally to me. But as a public service to those of you to whom eating well doesn't come naturally, I've decided to give you a few of my secret strategies for staying slim without starving.

1. Drink lots of tea: I drink black tea with agave nectar and skim milk all day long, and usually, when I'm done with my tea, I find that I am no longer hungry and I no longer need a snack. It also has some sugar and some caffeine, and the both give you energy.

2. Pick five guilty pleasures, and eat them as often as you want: Mine are creamy desserts, shortbread cookies, foie gras, French toast, and chocolate. As long as you limit yourself to five guilty pleasures, you won't gain weight, no matter how much you eat! It's amazing!

3. Skip the Gym: Nothing is yuckier than a gym, with all those people sweating, and everyone so unhappy to be there. Plus, it's smelly and those machines scare me. That's why I don't work out at a gym. I find that window shopping achieves the same purpose, but it achieves a dual purpose: You can buy things while you exercise!

No comments: