Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dinner with Stephen, and What I Wore

Stephen is finally back from a weeklong business trip, and tonight we celebrated by dinner at our favorite little Italian spot. (Okay, it's Stephen's favorite Italian spot. I actually hate Italian food, but I haven't broken it to him yet. I'm not going to let a few dozen plates of pasta get between me and an otherwise amazing boyfriend!) It's an intimate little place, so I wanted to wear something romantic and relatively low key, so I picked this lacey white dress from Stella McCartney. (Yes, white + lace often = wedding. And yes, it was intentional. It's just a gentle reminder to Stephen that we have been dating for almost two months. He can't drag his feet forever!)

These Jimmy Choo sandals added a little sparkle.
And of course I had to pick a glamorous bag!

No comments: