Monday, January 17, 2011

Loulou Speaks!

What do you think? That's the name of my new show idea! I am going to see if my agent, Stanley, will pitch it to all the major networks. "Loulou Speaks." It's genius! After all, people have always been interested in what I have to say. Just the other day, mommy was telling me that she thinks I am one of the most interesting conversationalists she knows! And she knows a LOT of people!
Of course I will discuss fashion and beauty and celebrity and all the usual, fun topics that I know and love, but I would also love to cover some more hard-hitting stuff, the issues people really care about. Here are some of my ideas:
Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong
Online Dating Gone Wrong
Is Natalie Portman Perfect or Pretentious?
What is it about Jennifer Aniston that makes EVERYBODY love her, including Loulou. (A 3 Part Series)
What do you think of the new lineup of judges on American Idol?

I'm so excited! I've dabbled in TV before (a cameo on Gossip Girl, the backup singer in that episode of 30 Rock), but I've never starred in my very own series!

No comments: