Friday, January 7, 2011

Current Events

I've decided that it's time I got more informed about world events, so today I spent some time catching up on my news. I got up early and switched on E! News Daily. I was so behind! I didn't even know that Khloe is now a redhead, and she debuted her new color last night! (I love it, by the way. I think it makes her even more striking!) So I watched some episodes of Keeping Up With the Kardashians that I had recorded, just to make sure I hadn't missed anything else! I can't afford to be so out of touch with current events. People count on me to know about important things like this! But I can't keep beating myself up about it. I've set my DVR to record E! News every morning, even though I won't be getting up at 7 a.m. to watch it. That's just impractical. I also won't let my issues of Variety and WWD and US Weekly pile up, unread, by the front door anymore. After the Kardashians marathon, I spent some time rereading my September issue of Vogue, just to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Overall, it was a very productive way to spend the morning!

No comments: