Saturday, January 15, 2011

Gucci in Little Girl Sizes

Oooohhhh! I am so excited. Gucci just launched an adorable children's line! The pieces are so fabulous, so posh, so Gucci-esque, and the price tag is so teeny tiny! Ooh, and the clothes are teeny-tiny, which is perfect for someone like me, who is, admittedly, teeny-tiny. Now I can buy Gucci without having it tailored! Sure, not everything works for a grown-up girl in her early 20s, but there are a few looks that I love, love, love and have to have!

How cute is this! Perfect if I were to ever spend a day in the country, horseback-riding. Not that I am ever going to do that, but it can't hurt to buy it, just in case.

This is just perfect for a day at the club, upstate, with mommy.


So perfect with a blowout when I finally meet Stephen's parents!

No comments: