Thursday, January 6, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Due to technical difficulties (my computer was buried under a pile of clothes!), I was unable to blog yesterday. My apologies. I know everyone is dying to know how my resolutions are going! Well, today I started out with high hopes. I fully intended to investigate some out-of-the-way shops and make some serious contributions to the economy. Unfortunately, it was drizzling all day, so I found a way to spread my financial contributions even farther, without subjecting my hair to any unnecessary frizz! I shoppped online. Fortunately, Bergdorf Goodman, Gilt Group, and Net A Porter were all too happy to accommodate me.  Yeaaaaaa! I feel good. Not only will the cash infusions that I have just made stimulate the economy, but they will make my wardrobe soooo much cuter!

No comments: