Saturday, February 5, 2011

Countdown to V-Day

I love Valentine's Day, and I am so excited that this year I get to spend it with someone as special as Stephen. I am pretty sure that he will propose on this big night, so I need to be prepared and I need to look extra special for all of those post-proposal pictures! I've been working on it for days. In the last five days alone, I have done nearly 17 minutes of exercise (don't worry - I spread it out over a few days so I didn't pull anything or break a sweat - safety first!), had two facials, three massages, a skin-firming body wrap and started a ritual of daily deep-moisturizing treatments on my hair. It's a lot of hard work, of course, but I think the results will be worth it. And of course it's just the beginning. So much left to do, and I haven't even picked an outfit yet!

No comments: