Friday, February 11, 2011

Countdown to V-Day!

I don't know where the last several days have gone, but I find myself only four days away from Valentine's Day and I am soooo not ready. This is all I've done so far:



Bought a dress. I decided to go with purple, Stephan's favorite color, rather than a more traditional color like pink or red. Plus I fell in love with this bell-shaped dress from Victoria Beckham.

Bought some shoes. I think these gorgeous lacy Valentinos add romance to the dress.

Bought a bracelet. This knockout cuff from Borgioni is so stunning, I might not be able to concentrate on the conversation.

I still have so much to do. In the next few days, I need to squeeze in at least 20 minutes of exercise, as well as a facial, a body scrub, a waxing, a mani/pedi, an eyebrow shaping, and I need to get my hair and makeup done. I don't know how I will squeeze it all in - I might just have to clear my social calendar for the weekend just to get through this list!

No comments: