Thursday, December 2, 2010

Loulou Parties in Florida

Sorry I've been out of touch, but it's all been part of my master plan to get people to forget all about me! Sadly, it seems that I am unforgettable. And I still seem to be generating an excessive amount of attention everywhere I go. It's so hard being so interesting! This weekend Stephen will join me here in Daytona Beach, where I am helping my cousin prepare for a pageant while simultaneously hiding out, for my first real Florida party. I don't want to blow my cover, so I need to blend in with the natives. When I think of Florida fashion, I think of vibrant colors and Lilly Pulitzer and pink flamingos, so I think this Matthew Williamson gown would be perfect! The print is inspired by peacocks, which are almost exactly like flamingos except they are not pink! And it's so low-key that I should be able to blend in without completely disappearing into the wallpaper.


Since I kept the dress simple, I can really play with accessories. I think I will wear these vibrant fuchsia platform pumps from YSL and this gorgeous Prada clutch covered with pink jewels! And for my hair, this lovely hair bow from Eugenia Kim in eggplant satin. And it's on SALE! It's almost unfair how good I am at shopping!


No comments: